Hex: Face the Darkness doesn't show scream notification. I remember the matches I played before the patches, the survivors I faced didn't use Calm Spirit or Hardened perks.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What was wrong with it?
Hex: Face the Darkness doesn't show scream notification. I remember the matches I played before the patches, the survivors I faced didn't use Calm Spirit or Hardened perks.
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.