PC - invisible pinhead

After destorying chem trapped pallet he turned invisible for about the slow duration.

Was playing surv with friends. My premade sable placed it just before pinhead tried to destory the palet. Pinhead was using the purple add on that spawns extra chains when destroyed via terrain (please i beg you nerf it please please please please please nerf it I beg you i beg you I beg you I'm on my knees it discourages altruistic play taking hits, there is no counter play its so uninteractive it spawns 6 chains out of 1 its insane) but i doubt the add on caused the bug. My teammate lost line of sight with the killer so i cant say if it was only on my screen.

It happend the first time i saw pinhead destroying chem trapped pallet, afterwards he hasnt broken any trapped pallets for the rest of the match.

:)

I cant attach gif of it happening site says permission problem.

giv sprinktrap fnaf pls o.o

Tagged: Need more info

Comments