Stuck in room chapter 5
I’m stuck in a room Hyme and Linda are blocking the door. The room is where the shed key is and a locked door. I have the standard edition so I cannot load a previous save and if I want to upgrade to get the cutting room deluxe i have to pay an addition 50 dollars instead of a $10 upgrade FIX THIS BUG I CANNOT PROCEED AND HAVE TRIED RELOADING & pushing the out of the way - I am stuck in this room and Robert can’t even push them out of the way
Tagged:
Declined
Comments
Okay after reloading, and I’m not joking, 30+ times. I was able to push Hyme out of the way by running to him from the right side (before Robert gets in the way) - note you have to run on left side of Robert and then immediately the right side of hyme