Sienna Shaw Survivor Concept
To follow up on my Art the Clown Terrifier Chapter Killer Concept, here is my Sienna Shaw Survivor Concept. Please share your thoughts!
Thank you.
To follow up on my Art the Clown Terrifier Chapter Killer Concept, here is my Sienna Shaw Survivor Concept. Please share your thoughts!
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I forgot to list that the effect of Valkyrie affects all survivors that are still alive in the trial. It is not just a personal effect.
I adore Sienna she would fit dbd perfectly but I doubt Art would because his gore is over the top and even too much for a game like dbd Idk how would they figure out his power in that regard