Every day the same problem

Man, I can't stand it anymore. The game keeps giving me an error every day. I have it from Epic Games.

Since the update that introduced Lara Croft, I've been having this problem. It crashes at least every 5 games, when it doesn't happen in 2 games. And it always doesn't load the game, or on the final screen when I'm sacrificed or escape, I click continue and the screen freezes and crashes again.

This is the error here, the last one that happened:

Fatal error: [File:D:\Jenkins\Eclair_HF2\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1274] GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 180.00 secs

DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 112997963 bytes
DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 113062384 bytes
DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51382359 bytes
DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51430172 bytes
DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51430298 bytes
DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51434111 bytes
DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51476020 bytes
DeadByDaylight_EGS_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 150000882 bytes
kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 95092 bytes
ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 314513 bytes

Tagged: Declined

Comments