Okay, So
Idk where this should go or do I care, but this is about a match I literally just had.
I play PS4 but I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I spend around... 15 minutes looking for a match as a survivor. When I get into one (finally), I'm Meg Thomas and the killer is the Spirit. She didn't camp all game and when she hit me, she walked away from me, allowing me to heal. When I finally end up on a hook, she's hitting me and camping, it was a miracle I got off. But then I got hooked again and she did it again?? even after the generators all finished and someone escaped?? I don't get it... and before you ask, i wasn't t-bagging however I did have sprint burst and I looped so idk maybe I camped her once (as end game, promise) or maybe i let her die on a hook idk, but she hated me so much it was almost funny.
I play PS4 but I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I spend around... 15 minutes looking for a match as a survivor. When I get into one (finally), I'm Meg Thomas and the killer is the Spirit. She didn't camp all game and when she hit me, she walked away from me, allowing me to heal. When I finally end up on a hook, she's hitting me and camping, it was a miracle I got off. But then I got hooked again and she did it again?? even after the generators all finished and someone escaped?? I don't get it... and before you ask, i wasn't t-bagging however I did have sprint burst and I looped so idk maybe I camped her once (as end game, promise) or maybe i let her die on a hook idk, but she hated me so much it was almost funny.
Comments
Btw, there are no miracles.
just realized you had a second sentence, oops, yes killers have to kill, not camp. im not bringing out the marshmallows anytime soon.
i probably sound whiny about camping and i am so sorry about that, my mother would be worse, but i promise im not. im just confused and my mom made me block the killer so i can't message them and ask why, and i was genuinely confused. im not the type of person to get butthurt over everything (im exactly the type of person to get butthurt over everything), but dbd kinda helped with that. i want to play both sides 50/50 but my mother won't let me, i understand why killere camp, i understand why people camp one person (mmm that adam francis, didn't do it though, wasn't even two feet away, unhook), but i did nothing. i didn't flash her, i didn't d-strike (as if i could hit the skill check), i didn't t-bag or do anything toxic, i would just sprint burst away at the first sight of her (well, not FIRST sight, when she's closer, obviously).
im just confused. that's it.