got kicked out of a server for no reason
they said that my anti cheat didn t approve or idk and i lost a match and a purple flashlight with very good add ons
Tagged:
Pending
they said that my anti cheat didn t approve or idk and i lost a match and a purple flashlight with very good add ons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was also kicked out for not having the anti cheat software enabled which it is, i saw it load this morning when i started up. I got a 15 min ban for this when the match started right away. I think you guys have a bug