Dying Light literally buffs the Obsession, and completely stops working if they're dead. Below average in conjunction with Michael's other perks, borderline useless without them.
I find Play With Your Food to be too easy to lose stacks with to be any good. Sometimes I'll use it on Wraith or combine it with Hag's Waterlogged Shoe and other Haste perks, but at that point, I'm not playing to win.
Save the Best for Last got absolutely gutted to the point that I don't think it's worth running on most Killers, but it's still nice on exclusively M1 Killers who don't really have other means of building pressure.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dying Light literally buffs the Obsession, and completely stops working if they're dead. Below average in conjunction with Michael's other perks, borderline useless without them.
I find Play With Your Food to be too easy to lose stacks with to be any good. Sometimes I'll use it on Wraith or combine it with Hag's Waterlogged Shoe and other Haste perks, but at that point, I'm not playing to win.
Save the Best for Last got absolutely gutted to the point that I don't think it's worth running on most Killers, but it's still nice on exclusively M1 Killers who don't really have other means of building pressure.