Boottime
Since the latest update my game has been loading really slow and crashing on the first match I find, is there a fix for this ?
On Steam
Since the latest update my game has been loading really slow and crashing on the first match I find, is there a fix for this ?
On Steam
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I basically have the same issue. Mine is not crashing but I load so late into the match (slow loading screen) that Survivor are already working on gens and the Killer downs me before even loading into the match.
I tried reinstalling the game, starting it with -dx11 but nothing worked.