Why is there no synergy between these two perks?
Made for This & For the People.
As I said above, why don't I get the resistance status when healing a survivor with that perk? Is it purposely done that they don't have synergy or is it a bug?
Made for This & For the People.
As I said above, why don't I get the resistance status when healing a survivor with that perk? Is it purposely done that they don't have synergy or is it a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The heal goes through while you're healthy, and then it injures you. Because you technically heal them while healthy, it doesn't activate Made for This. That's how it's meant to be.
It's pretty simple.
Made for This isn't active when you're healthy, which For the People requires you to be in order to use it. You're completing the healing action while healthy and only becoming injured afterward.