PC - Perma Sprint Burst

I have dodgy wifi at my place and thus this happened to me:

  • Using the perk sprint burst
  • Sprint burst activates the precise second I hit a lag spike (both upload and download it said)
  • I also get downed during this period but its impossible to say when during the lag
  • When I am revived (didnt get hooked) whenever I sprinted it was at sprint burst speed

I feel as if this bug is actually impossible to genuinely pull off in this game and wish my capture software worked properly as I just feel as this is mathmatically just really hard to do intentionally or not (obviously in my case unintentional)

Getting downed didnt fix it, vaulting didnt fix it, unhooking didn't fix it, new status effects didnt fix it. Maybe being hooked would fix it but I was unable to test.

I do not believe these issues cause the bug specific but I was on RPD as Yui against a Michael Myers with a scratched mirror build and PYF (only thing i can imagine maybe having an impact??)

Tagged: Need more info

Comments