Reactionary post

yes but a good one!

I have to say I find a lot of Freddie players to be very magnanimous and often play the game in very good spirits. Of course it’s not about a killer it’s the people playing them but proportionately, though rare, Freddies are really skilled considering their kit - underestimate them at your peril!

But also very good sports and fun to play against

Comments

  • @Shroompy said:

    magna-WHAT?

    Magnanimous

    adjective /mæɡˈnænɪməs/ /mæɡˈnænɪməs/(formal)

    1. ​kind, generous and forgiving, especially towards an enemy or competitor
  • Oddly enough, I find this to be the case with a lot of the scratched mirror Mikeys I come across. It seems like they play more for the jump scare and almost always give hatch if not a 2+ escape even when they could have the game.

    Don’t get me wrong. I’ve also run into some very competitive ones but just overall I think I’ve had more chill ones that just wanted the jump scares.

    Conversely, I generally get very sweaty Freddy players, regardless of their skill. Though I don’t get Freddy often enough to have a large sample pool.