Iri Gatekeeper

Has anyone gotten an IRI Gatekeep score lately? I can't seem to get it no matter what I do. I've had a match that last >9 minutes without a gen being completed and ended in a 4K.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @drpynz said:

    Has anyone gotten an IRI Gatekeep score lately? I can't seem to get it no matter what I do. I've had a match that last >9 minutes without a gen being completed and ended in a 4K.

    @ohkaydokie said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4VAMJ8ZWXO02/screenshot-2841-29.png

    The survivors did not complete 1 gen this game but I only received +28 Gatekeeper points for having the exit gates closed. This is the second game it happened.

    PC

    It's bugged and has a bug report, you should upvote it so that it takes priority in their bug fixing

  • @drpynz said:

    Has anyone gotten an IRI Gatekeep score lately? I can't seem to get it no matter what I do. I've had a match that last >9 minutes without a gen being completed and ended in a 4K.

    yes but im on xbox

  • If you want to report an issue, or see what has been reported, please check the Bug Reports section.

    If something has been reported already, just upvote the post, otherwise you are free to open a new report following the guidelines pinned on top of the section. This specific issue has been reported already, and it's currently under review.