How to FIX my game??

I have the old problem, My character moves by ITSELF! I can't hit the skill checks, i can t vaul or do any action when my game does this, especially in chases if I look behind me and i run away the game blocks and moves my character in the las position and movement that i did, after the 2v8 extended update started the problem, after the Dracula update , then it fixed like it was nothing, now with the latest "bug fixes" the problem started again. What should i do??

Comments

  • @HIyIRIa said:

    I have the old problem, My character moves by ITSELF! I can't hit the skill checks, i can t vaul or do any action when my game does this, especially in chases if I look behind me and i run away the game blocks and moves my character in the las position and movement that i did, after the 2v8 extended update started the problem, after the Dracula update , then it fixed like it was nothing, now with the latest "bug fixes" the problem started again. What should i do??

    PC platform on Xbox Game Pass. Can the computer be the problem? Should I reinstall the windows?

  • Are you using a mouse and keyboard or a controller?

    Can you please upload a game log?

    HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

    When you get the issue, close your game and do not reopen it until you get your logs.

    • Press Win+R
    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • Usually you would need to attach the DeadByDaylight.log file.
    • Add the file to your bug report