Tome 20 Level 4 Survivor Challenge Bug

  • i play on pc through Steam
  • the "Fall from a great height while being chased 3 times(s)" challenge will sometimes track my progress in the game, but after the game any tracking of my progress goes back to 0 when the game finishes.
  • its the only challenge that's doing this, and its stopping me from doing the rest of the tome. I manly play survivor and like to do the survivor challenges first.
  • i hope other people have this issue so its not just a me thing
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • That's odd. What I noticed and might be why I was able to do it is I check the challenge at the end screen. It then gives me my XP and shows the progress bar fill up before exiting back to the survivor menu. Also I recommend do it from a 2nd story height. Sometimes if you try and jump off a hill by falling off a bit off the edge near the ramp it won't count. I think I was able to do it on Thompson house map.