Frank Stone Deluxe rewards
I've got my blood points and survivor shirts but I'm still missing my frank mask, what do I do here?
Tagged:
Mod
I've got my blood points and survivor shirts but I'm still missing my frank mask, what do I do here?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Contact support.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Good luck. I sent in one days ago and still haven't heard back yet
Yeah, I'm missing the Frank Stone Cosmetic too. Also the 3 Charms and one of the Badges and Banners. But I got 4 Million BP instead of 2 Million. Send a request days ago and getting ignored since. Imagine you pay for something that you will never receive and the ones you buyed it from just won't answer you.
Please contact Support for this issue: https://support.bhvr.com/hc/en-us
Please be patient, as it might take some time, depending on the amount of traffic they have currently and avoid opening additional tickets, as it would simply push you back into the queue.