Has Huntress' lullaby become more quiet after the 8.2.1 patch?
I just now played a match as Baba Yaga skin, and I feel like the lullaby is extremely quiet compared to the versions before. Anyone else noticed this?
Tagged:
Mod
I just now played a match as Baba Yaga skin, and I feel like the lullaby is extremely quiet compared to the versions before. Anyone else noticed this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Submit a bug report!
But yeah today I played against 2 huntrii (which is a plural of Huntress I just invented) and both of them had much quieter TR than normal
The best place to report Bugs is on the official Forum's Bug Report Category: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs
As you have already posted a Bug Report, please make sure to provide information in the report itself, including platform played on, frequency of occurrence, and any other information to take back to the Team. Thank you.