casting of frank stone deluxe rewards
I purchased the deluxe version of the game on ps5 but I only got the basic rewards do i need to do something to get them?
I purchased the deluxe version of the game on ps5 but I only got the basic rewards do i need to do something to get them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to send them a support ticket according to what they said on Twitter. I also sent them one a few minutes ago after only receiving standard edition pre order items when I bought deluxe.
Send them a ticket with your player cloud ID and account name of whatever system your playing on and it should get resolved hopefully.