How do I redeem the Frank Stone Rewards?
I pre-ordered the Delux version, but Im not entirely sure how to redeem the rewards in game?
Thanks!
I pre-ordered the Delux version, but Im not entirely sure how to redeem the rewards in game?
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s bugged
Okay so you need to connect both games to your BHVR account.
Then go to dbd and select rewards scroll to the bottom and you'll see the casting of frank stone rewards. Press that and follow the steps it shows aka both games connected to the account and the platform their on.
Hopefully this takes you to where you need to go <click this after reading everything.
Hopefully I am able to make this make sense.
But I was having troubles too, but on the behaviour site... Make sure everything is linked. So the platform you're playing both on.
Game Library>dead by daylight> rewards tab
There you should find the rewards you got from The Casting of Frank Stone! If not then it's not all linked properly.
Got it! Thank you so much!
I'm unable to connect my frank stone on bhvr page. I've got the dbd all connected already.
I'm on xbox and i also bought the game through the xbox store. Should i refund it and go through the behaviour page and buy it there. Bit frustrating.
I preordered deluxe on PS5. I got standard rewards. Oh, bhvr!