I finally got it

EVIL INCARNATED HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME. A Dwight pulled that locker move but I went "afk" went out of the locker boom got him. Last time that amount of excitement hit me was with Where did they go?

The only hard achievement I have left is skilled huntress which I don't plan on getting any time soon. I got the achievement on PS5 and not planning on trying the ps4 version of the game. I can finally be sacrificed happily now.

Comments

  • This achievement and Nurse's From the Void grab a survivor after three blinks is the only ones I need. And yea, the locker stand-off I'd the bane of my Evil Incarnate existence lol

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    This achievement and Nurse's From the Void grab a survivor after three blinks is the only ones I need. And yea, the locker stand-off I'd the bane of my Evil Incarnate existence lol

    From the void she kills(the one your talking about) best bet is just be a farming killer. I know it's not the best option but I only got it because I just threw the match for myself and only cared about getting the achievement.

    Evil incarnated the build I had for it was brutal,oppression, no where to hide(knights aura perk) and play with your food since that help secure easy chases. Also I will say this if there's one survivor left and they hop in a locker just wait soon enough they'll leave the locker or they end up DCing due to not interacting(I think that's in the game I don't know)

    But yeah for Nurse's achievement best bet throw the game for yourself or be a friendly killer. Since two other achievements I got which are Left for dead and object of obsession I got because the killer was friendly to me. But good luck on your achievement hunt.

  • As a Dwight and Mikey main I have conflicting emotions about this chain of events.

    Seriously though congratulations. It's a tough one to get.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    As a Dwight and Mikey main I have conflicting emotions about this chain of events.

    Seriously though congratulations. It's a tough one to get.

    Why thank you dear Dwight main I shall give you a brand new locker for your troubles.