The fog is too intense on some maps
I just got out of a game in the disturbed ward and it was so hard to see.
I understand that hiding is apart of the game, but I shouldn't physically feel myself squinting because of the mechanic.
Devs, please go through the maps and rework some of them!
Comments
The fog is actually pretty benign on most maps it's only bad when someone uses a purple mist offering. Even in the Asylum.
Agreed. I have difficulty in general seeing things clearly. I dont like the idea of visual impairment as a mechanic in video games -- especially since im red-green colorblind.
yes, specially when using the bottled agents, it drops my FPS and overheats my laptop!
I actually wish the mists were thicker. A big component of the game is stealth, and as a stealth player naturally I want more mist.