Are there any cosmetics that you hate to see?
Like you see this specific cosmetic on a survivor or killer and immediately know it's about to be a really bad game?
For me it's the Pagliacci Clown outfit and the bunny Fengs.
Every time I have seen the Pagliacci Clown outfit they immediately find the survivor who isn't good at looping clown and camp/tunnel them out. Then every hook after that is a camp/tunnel. I have seen clowns without this outfit do that too, but I have never seen a clown wearing this outfit not do this. It's like this skin attracts the worst kinds of killer players to it.
And Feng's outfits in general seem to attract the kind of player who thinks being cute=killers wont chase you, or streamer wannabes who are gonna spend your entire chase following you around for a flashlight save that they will then miss then go down instantly. Not exclusive to Feng's but I kinda expect to see it on bunny Fengs.
Comments