PS5 - The Killer gets stuck in the match when trying to carry a bot survivor

Overview:

I was playing as The Nurse on the swamp map. When I downed the bot and tried to pick it up, the bot started floating in the air, and I could no longer use the teleport ability or perform any other actions in the game.

Being stunned by pallets and blinded by flashlights did not resolve the issue. Even after the endgame collapse finished, the match did not end, and I had to quit the game.

Steps:

Step 1 : Playing as The Nurse, tried to pick a bot up

Step 2 : Bot got stuck in the air and the match could not be finished.

Additional information

  • Character played: The Nurse
  • Perks played: Franklin's demise, Pain Resonance, Weave Attunement, Human Greed
  • Map: Swamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkun0O1w0g DBD.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments