Midwich new spot found (bug)

PC

In the Chemistry lab on Midwich you can drop down into the hole and land on top of the pallet and some boxes.

I believe this only works with balanced landing, but I am not sure as I have not tested it without it.

The pallet also has to not be used yet, it has to be standing up.

Watch the Video first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ReYaF3bUg
  1. Go to the corner of the hole like I did
  2. Make sure you are holding down the D key, or right movement key/button
  3. While holding that down, fall into the hole and crouch after your head is below the hole
  4. There you go, you are now in a illegal spot

midwich new spot.png

I got this to only occur once, but that was because the other attempts I tried, the pallet was destroyed.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments