PC - Specific vault not recognized in Decimated Borgo tile

Steps to Achieve:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor on the Decimated Borgo, Shattered Square

Step 3 : In-game, find the tileset and try slow vaulting, but the option never pops up

Step 4 : In-game, find the tileset and try fast vaulting and the character does the action, but does not move through the window (also consumes Lithe in the process)

Additional information

  • Character: Jane Romero
  • Perks played: Lithe, Distortion, Reassurance, Deja Vu
  • Map: Decimated Borgo, the Shattered Square (only happening on a specific tile that I have not found on any other map besides this one)
  • Frequency of the issue: has only happened once

Documents Added

  • Image/drawing of specific tile type (I cannot find an accepted name for this tile since it is pretty uncommon, and I think it can only spawn on the Shattered Square map)
  • 2 videos within Zip file
  • Logs
DBD Tile.png Videos.zip DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments