Region problem
Hello, I am from Central Asia and I've been usually playing with russian players for the past 3 years. But for the past 2 months, I've been constantly paired with chinese players and honestly I am fatigued from them. I can't communicate with them, I can't adapt to their tactics, I am just tired of this linguistic and skill barrier.
Is there a way to change regions, or at least ask BHVR to send me to other ones? I have no strength to play this game anymore even though I still have fun when I am playing with my NA friends because everything is so different there.
(My post got edited by someone but no answer was given, wow.)
Comments
Thanks for the reply, I just feel agitated that I can't do anything about this. Well, I'll probably take a break from DbD to play Frank Stone next week and have fun in it.