Crash when launching the game
Since the last update of dead by daylight my game crashes on the very first loading and leaves me with an error if someone passes by and has an idea of what to do I am interested I have already tried a lot of tips that I have seen
here is the error in the console:
Fatal error: [File:D:\Jenkins\Eclair_REL\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading2.cpp] [Line: 1739] ObjectSerializationError: /S42/ArtAssets/Audio/AudioEvents/SVR_F22_DIALOG/DIALOG_SVR_F22_MENU_C4/AudioEvent_DIALOG_SVR_F22_MENU_C4_04 (0xF9595DC72DAAE6D) /S42/ArtAssets/Audio/AudioEvents/SVR_F22_DIALOG/DIALOG_SVR_F22_MENU_C4/AudioEvent_DIALOG_SVR_F22_MENU_C4_04 (0xF9595DC72DAAE6D) - AkAudioEvent /S42/ArtAssets/Audio/AudioEvents/SVR_F22_DIALOG/DIALOG_SVR_F22_MENU_C4/AudioEvent_DIALOG_SVR_F22_MENU_C4_04.AudioEvent_DIALOG_SVR_F22_MENU_C4_04: Bad name index 880803874/2.
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96102899 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96067136 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96243652 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96241573 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 97219593 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 97118953 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96243652 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51947604 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 69221130 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 68319460 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96082114 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96087019 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96090903 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96115011 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 96129767 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95531495 bytes
DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 95507297 bytes
kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 75133 bytes
ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 372520 bytes
(also I don't have a File:D)
Comments