Killer not able to pick up after 2nd down/survivor not able to recover after it

In game, after a second down I was not able to hook a survivor. No matter what I tried. The survivor was not able to recover either.


I was plying The Dark Lord, with the perks Devour hope, Wretched Fate, Dominance, and Pentimento. With the addons Travler's Hat and Clock tower gear.

The survivor was playing Kate. With, Botany Knowledge, Lithe, We'll Make It, Autodidact.

We were on Hawkings. So far it's only happened the once. I have included a video from my POV and the survivors as they were streaming.
This is the url timestamp in their vod if needed (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2236714074)
I have attached my logs, even though I doubt it will be needed. I have the video as unlisted on my YT channel. I will leave it there for 30days from today unless told otherwise or it's fixed.

Thanks!

DeadByDaylight.log https://youtu.be/rSKCk_ZOiqo
Tagged: Under Review

Comments