Chucky Picking Up Survivor

PC/STEAM: So I was playing a game as Chucky (The Good Guy) on the map treatment theatre and everything was normal until endgame right after they completed all of the generators, I downed one of the survivors (A Yui) and she started crawling (just kept crawling) and for some reason, it was giving me the prompt to pick up at all, and her teammates couldn't either heal her either it seemed like.

Steps to reproduce: If it helps: I hit gen but they immediately finish gens, after I finish hitting my gen, I see Yui (use power to catch up with her) and I hit her with Normal basic Attack to down her and she started started crawling immediately and continued crawling forever till exit gate.

1st time (Although it seems like it's also happening to a few other people according to my friend.)

Tagged: Need more info

Comments