Special item bug?
I can’t seem to unhook or heal when I have a special item for some reason. Is it just me?
I can’t seem to unhook or heal when I have a special item for some reason. Is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
'Is it just me ?'
I don't think so: several interactions (from the survivor side as the killer side) can be broken until the end of the match.
No idea how it starts but I think their code can be guilty… I'm waiting they communicate about this issue bc it is so annoying when it happens (forced slug or dead on the hook occurs)…