EAC game modified files detected
..but I have never touched any files or settings, brightness etc. literally vanilla. (I play on steam deck)
Is there something I should do?
..but I have never touched any files or settings, brightness etc. literally vanilla. (I play on steam deck)
Is there something I should do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
seems to have resolved itself somehow but not sure if there was anything causing it. I can’t think of anything I’ve done to game files even accidentally and I never touch the settings.
i have the same issue, since the last update castlevania, i reinstall the game and nothing, play in ubuntu, and i make the same verify integrity a lot of times