fps drops, high ping lobbies, server crashes and game crashes since 8.2.0
Steam
All of these things happened within my first 2 games since 8.2.0 was released, pls fix
Tagged:
Pending
Steam
All of these things happened within my first 2 games since 8.2.0 was released, pls fix
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No issues while in match, but my initial loading time is MUCH longer than usual, and sometimes my GPU fans kick into overdrive when in the pre-game lobby.
Im having the same problem, except crashes. My game used to be at 100 fps dropping to 80, but ever since the update I cannot play normally I have high ping lobbies and my fps went from 100-80 to 60-30, and if before frame drops were occuring rarely after the update i experience it really frequently. I hope they can do something to optimize :(
I've been getting the "Dedicated server is not responding; disconnecting" error nearly every time I play since this update.