Loading into a Lobby or into a game Causes my Computer to Disable Wifi Connection

I'm encountering this error which I believe is being caused by DBD (Because my Computer has done this issue before of just randomly turning off the Wifi option, but anyways.) The problem is ever since I installed the Castlevania update (8.2.0), either when I enter a lobby, or 7 seconds into starting the trial, my PC suddenly disables Wifi, and i'm Disconnected From the match. and I can't even re-enable it unless I turn off my PC. I Say this may be a problem with DBD, because I played DBD all day BEFORE the chapter released, and the problem was far less worse, if it was a problem at all.

I was able to just play a match by staying in my Living room (where the Router is), instead of my room (where I had been playing all day, which is upstairs). After the match, I tried moving my Laptop back to my room, and the same issue occured. Wifi Connectivity options gone, and out of DBD.

Is someone else getting this issue, or is this a My Laptop thing??

(This image is what it looks like after the Glitch occurs)

Screenshot 2024-08-27 231141.png
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • hey all! The Glitch has been solved for me now, not sure what it was about, maybe the servers were overwhelmed when Dracula release. Anyways, fixed now.