Couldn't pick up downed survivor (8.2.0)

I just played a match as Dracula on Dead dawg saloon , and when I downed a Feng Min, I couldn't pick her up. There was no prompt whatsoever, no matter how often I tried. She actually crawled into that specific position that is shown in the video AFTER I already tried to pick her up on the flat ground. I disconnected after a minute or so, because I was worried she would report me for holding the game hostage. Or report me because trying to pick her up countless times looks like me humping her on the floor.

I didn't want to risk it.

Playing on steam.

https://youtu.be/afAMg6xEpRE?si=nl0PriUbFHMiETwH

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • happened to me and the killer said he was going to report me for cheating :( lol

  • I had the same happening to me as Wraith just now i couldn't pick a Nea up there was no prompt. Felt really sorry for her and tried to show her hatch but she didn't get there in time