Jailer Downs a Player in Locker Bug

I am on PC and this has happened twice now. Basically when a surv is injured and they jump in a locker when my jailer is chasing them and they get downed in a locker their body glitches under the locker and i can't pick them up, it only gives me the option to search the locker. Other survivors saw this and they couldn't heal her so she was just stcuk there till she bled out. We tried getting a survivor to go into the locker and that still didnt work. I am unsure if the person downed in the locked can move but I would say probably not. They can spin around a little though. Additionally, I am unsure if it happens with every one of the knights guards as it recently only happened to me with the Jailer.

Steps to reproduce:

  1. An injured survivor gets noticed by a patrolling jailer
  2. They run away whilst I am chasing and they jump into a locker
  3. The jailer downs them whilst they are in the locker
  4. They are then unable to be picked up, healed or be able to move
Tagged: Under Review

Comments