Game stuck in loading screen since new patch
I want to start my game, but it freezes in the loading screen.
Gotta close it with Task Manager.
Happens 100% of the time.
Couldn´t launch the game one single time
I want to start my game, but it freezes in the loading screen.
Gotta close it with Task Manager.
Happens 100% of the time.
Couldn´t launch the game one single time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you tell us more? Is this Windows Store, Epic Games, Steam? Can you provide any logs? Our pinned post has information on how to get it. Thank you.
I worked it out. Thx. You can close it
Could you say, what you did for others? Updated nvidia drivers?