New Twitch Drops!
You all know the drill at this point!
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1828175680191832266Reminder: You can also accrue watchtime by watching any DbD stream! Not just the official one!
You all know the drill at this point!
https://twitter.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1828175680191832266Reminder: You can also accrue watchtime by watching any DbD stream! Not just the official one!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ugh can’t wait for this to not work again.
lol
I can't, haven't received the first drop. I unlinked twitch, ps5 from my bhvr accounts. Re linked them. Usually this works. But not working this time. I'm about don't trying
I'm yet to have a Twitch Drops campaign run smoothly. I almost always have to unlink and relink or something and watch WAY more than prescribed because the duration watched doesn't track properly. It's a shame because it's a neat concept but it always ends up a hassle.
Lucky Switch users get codes.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/424946/nintendo-switch-codes-twitch-drops#latest