Can I get banned for being in the same match as hacker?
Obvious answer should be no, but hear me out.
I was just in a survivor game against ghostface and one of my teammates was blatantly hacking (insta heals, insta gens, super speed, teleports, invincibility, etc.).
Once I found that out, I immediately led ghostface to a hook and pointed at it because I just wanted out of that game. He refused.
After the game, ghostface wrote that he'd report all 4 of us for hacking and cooperating with a hacker, even though the other 2 survivor and I were doing absolutely nothing.
I know I shouldn't have to ask this, but I'm still kinda worried. This is the first time something like that has happened to me.
Comments
If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to fear.
A report requires a video. If the video doesn't show you doing something bad, you'll be fine.