This was on PC, and it's only happened once so far. Not sure if it's consistent since I haven't used any moris since then.
If it happens again I'll update the thread.
It seems to be a consistent issue.
I'm using the Greek Legends body and weapon, and the default arm, if that helps. Although in the first game I was using the full outfit.
It doesn't appear to happen in Nightfall.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was on PC, and it's only happened once so far. Not sure if it's consistent since I haven't used any moris since then.
If it happens again I'll update the thread.
It seems to be a consistent issue.
I'm using the Greek Legends body and weapon, and the default arm, if that helps. Although in the first game I was using the full outfit.
It doesn't appear to happen in Nightfall.