Change the Player ID
Hello,
My Player ID is a little bad for my country (I live in Germany and my ID has adf in it. Like in afd). I wanted to ask if there´s a way to change the player ID without losing my progress
Hello,
My Player ID is a little bad for my country (I live in Germany and my ID has adf in it. Like in afd). I wanted to ask if there´s a way to change the player ID without losing my progress
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how old are you, please tell me this is a joke.
Believe me when I tell you, not everyone is so politically motivated or interested that they think about it and if they do, they have other major problems in their life.
Anyway, I wish you luck that a dev finds a solution to your problem. I would try support and open a ticket there:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new