Deletion of my bhvr account
As written in the title above, I would like to request a deletion of my bhvr account.
Could I please get in contact with the appropriate mod for this action, thank you!
:3
Tagged:
Mod
As written in the title above, I would like to request a deletion of my bhvr account.
Could I please get in contact with the appropriate mod for this action, thank you!
:3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you are referring to your forums account, please follow this link:
However if you are talking about your BHVR account, then you need to contact Support, we cannot do anything about that on this platform: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight