I keep getting disconnected

Very straight forward to the point. I keep getting disconnected and then I receive Matchmaking Locked penalties up to 15 minutes. I am not disconnected on purpose & also the game disconnects me when I am winning. When I try to play again my "locked out of matchmaking" time has been increasing from 1minute to 15 mins EVEN though I am not choosing to disconnect & it keeps happening when I am winning as a killer. Please Help I do not want a 24 hour ban just because there are some connection issues between my computer and your server.

Developers?
Why doesn't this game have a "rejoin" feature? is 10 years old. Instead of banning players for absolutely no good reason. Just let us rejoin and if we don't rejoin by the time the match is over, we get the penalty. This should be also added to survivor as well. This feature shouldn't be too difficult at all, don't understand why isn't implemented instead of this horrendous you get banned if your connection drops.

Comments

  • @IKEEPGETTINGDC said:

    Very straight forward to the point. I keep getting disconnected and then I receive Matchmaking Locked penalties up to 15 minutes. I am not disconnected on purpose & also the game disconnects me when I am winning. When I try to play again my "locked out of matchmaking" time has been increasing from 1minute to 15 mins EVEN though I am not choosing to disconnect & it keeps happening when I am winning as a killer. Please Help I do not want a 24 hour ban just because there are some connection issues between my computer and your server.

    Developers?
    Why doesn't this game have a "rejoin" feature? is 10 years old. Instead of banning players for absolutely no good reason. Just let us rejoin and if we don't rejoin by the time the match is over, we get the penalty. This should be also added to survivor as well. This feature shouldn't be too difficult at all, don't understand why isn't implemented instead of this horrendous you get banned if your connection drops.

    I seem to remember them saying something about a reconnect feature would have had been originally coded in back in 2016, that it's too late now. Much like why it's near-impossible to add in a match replay system either.

    Maybe in a potential DBD2?