Xenomorph acidic blood
Xbox platform
The acidic blood add-on either can't be used in matches or after it is utilized it deactivates and can't be used again for the rest of the match
Xbox platform
The acidic blood add-on either can't be used in matches or after it is utilized it deactivates and can't be used again for the rest of the match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we have more information on this? We want to make sure QA has access to verify you are meeting the add-on criteria. Thank you!
I can vouch. I tried using the Acidic Blood add-on and it only works once per trial for some reason. After I get out of a tunnel once in Crawler Mode, it cannot activate again, despite exiting tunnels several times in Crawler Mode to activate it. It is bugged.
Just played as Xeno tonight with Acidic Blood and it still is not working at all. I intentionally threw the match to try and get it to trigger. Despite getting pallet stunned within the 20 second window after leaving a tunnel multiple times, it never triggered.