Frank Stone Skins
If I have cross progression enabled between PC and PS5 and buy The Casting of Frank Stone on PS5, will I get the shirts on PC as well? Or does it have to be on the same platform?
If I have cross progression enabled between PC and PS5 and buy The Casting of Frank Stone on PS5, will I get the shirts on PC as well? Or does it have to be on the same platform?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would assume as long as you have cross progression enabled and synced, it wouldn't matter as the cosmetics aren't exclusive to one particular platform.
I hope that's the case as I have the game preordered on Xbox but mostly DBD on PlayStation