Looking for a squad!
Hi M25 and a friend also M25 looking for more friends to play the game with! Tired of the randoms not hearing our call outs lol. Hit me up for a discord I play on ps5
Hi M25 and a friend also M25 looking for more friends to play the game with! Tired of the randoms not hearing our call outs lol. Hit me up for a discord I play on ps5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey :) F22. Dunno if you already got that squad but I'm down!! I have a Discord, it's iamsqueeshi add me if you want!
M18 i think i am okay and team player, you can add me from dc, its Enezexe
F27 im alright, at least im not a bot. i dont really do comms right off the batt, im shy. discord- itsjustnishh
hit me up always looking for a fun time Convict-Inc psn Id