VexRewind
I linked my Xbox and steam account, but it only says I own dbd on Xbox and not on steam
I linked my Xbox and steam account, but it only says I own dbd on Xbox and not on steam
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you purchase DBD on Steam?
yes i played the tutorial
Strange. Maybe some of our PC cousins can help ya.
im sorry, what is a pc cousin
This forum includes all of the platforms that DBD is out on, aside from mobile. I'm on Xbox, so I don't know hardly anything at all about how Steam works. I'm hoping some players who are on Steam see your post and might be able to help you.
I refer to the players of other platforms as cousins, as we're in the same overall DBD community but in a different branch of the family. Just my own usage.
thank you for your time
I hope another can help ya! ๐