Wanting ppl to play with

hello I’m 17 F

I play dbd a lot honestly and want someone who is able to play with preferably my age 🥹 and hopefully also a female but male is fine too 💕 if you guys are interested in playing with me and becoming besties my discord is mcdingyy

Comments

  • Hi hi! Maybe we can play? I’m also a 17 F looking for friends to play with on dbd

  • Hi 25M and another friend 25M looking for friends. Sent a request! Completely understand if you would feel awkward though lol. Just looking for friends on DBD tired of solo queue experience

  • @MikaelaToMySable said:

    Hi hi! Maybe we can play? I’m also a 17 F looking for friends to play with on dbd

    yess ofc add my disc

  • @HexTequila said:

    hello I’m 17 F

    I play dbd a lot honestly and want someone who is able to play with preferably my age 🥹 and hopefully also a female but male is fine too 💕 if you guys are interested in playing with me and becoming besties my discord is mcdingyy

    Hi I've just added your discord

    18lukerogers for anyone who also wants to play

  • hey y’all I tried to give you a friend request on discord. Me and my other friend wanna find people to play with. My discord is Volk05

  • @A1Worm said:

    Hi 25M and another friend 25M looking for friends. Sent a request! Completely understand if you would feel awkward though lol. Just looking for friends on DBD tired of solo queue experience

    whats your discord I think I unadded you

  • Hello c,:
    still looking?
    I'm 20 NB
    my dc is _kirawr_
    add me if you'd like ^^

  • yoo im down, if still interested

    sent friend request on discord

    My dbd is Minor Threat#bfd3