Clipped behind the basement chest

Important Information:
- Steam(PC)
- Clipped behind the basement chest as it opened up, and I picked up the item. I have also been having issues where my game freezes while my actions continue. Probably because of high cpu usage or a poor graphics card. Either way I think my game had that freezing issue at the same time, and got me stuck behind the basement chest. I could not leave that space, but I could still walk/run in place, and use my item. I also could not be melee attecked, but I could be hit by the Unknown's power. When the Unknown downed me, I could not leave or be picked up, and simply had to bleed out.
-Lastly, this is the first and only time it's happened to me. (Because I don't normally run chest builds lol)

20240817004919_1.jpg 20240817004924_1.jpg 20240817005244_1.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments