Evil Incarnate done!

I know a lot of you probably have it done, but I am happy to say, I have just completed it now.
Dying Light
Play with your Food
Ruin
Brutal Strength.
They didn't find the totem. I did PWMF to get the movement stacks and had to slug a couple of times due to looping, but got there!
Now just need the R1 killer... oh dear... advice welcome!!! :)

Comments

  • Supernaut said:

    I know a lot of you probably have it done, but I am happy to say, I have just completed it now.
    Dying Light
    Play with your Food
    Ruin
    Brutal Strength.
    They didn't find the totem. I did PWMF to get the movement stacks and had to slug a couple of times due to looping, but got there!
    Now just need the R1 killer... oh dear... advice welcome!!! :)

    Congrats dude took me a few times as well though hehe try to keep it hidden as long as u can and if you got a purple or non infini one try to have them stalkableto counter a stand off
  • Congrats. By far one of the hardest achievements to get.

  • lol i got it first try without even realising it was an achievement dabs

  • another cool thing that came of it; I have a stockpile of 40+ Tombstones and Fragrant tufts for later use!

  • @Supernaut said:
    I know a lot of you probably have it done, but I am happy to say, I have just completed it now.
    Dying Light
    Play with your Food
    Ruin
    Brutal Strength.
    They didn't find the totem. I did PWMF to get the movement stacks and had to slug a couple of times due to looping, but got there!
    Now just need the R1 killer... oh dear... advice welcome!!! :)

    GZ, I will wait until they finally punish DCing ......

  • I got a bunch of the UR add-ons from the winter event and I figured why not. It was sick. One claudette figured out what I was doing and kept jumping in a locker. I carried her to the edge of the map and she almost made it back.