Trying to make friends!
Hi! I’m a 28F and would love to make some friends! I’m a bit introverted but I try my best to branch out. I recently started playing dbd on PC. When I say recently, I mean 10 hours playtime recently. So I’m still getting used to the movement. I won’t lie, I’m not great but I have 500 hours on Xbox so I know a little about the game. I like to play for fun, laughs, and be a good teammate, not to sweat. If you’re down to make a new friend and have fun playing dbd, leave a comment with your account name! Thanks :)
Comments
I'm down to play!
Just Have Fun #7bb3
hi M25 looking for a squad. Mr and my friend play often but we are always looking for more friends to have fun with!
I’m down to link up and play some time! 1.3K hour survivor main.
Game handle: SpudLite#41a4